- All visitors are requested to buy fair passes available at the venue or on bapasi.com.
- If you require assistance in visiting The London Book Fair please do not hesitate to contact us. Requests for any assistance can be accommodated with advance notice.
- Anyone attending the Fair should carry and produce the book fair pass either bought at the venue or online at bapasi.com.
- The book fair passes one bought can not be transferred or returned under any circumstances
• Anyone attending the Event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the Event.
• Press badges passes associated with the industry.
Photography and Recording
• Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the Event. Each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
Reservation of Rights
• The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Event and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
Service, Safety and Security at our Events
The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
• Customer Service staff may approach you outside, at entry or inside the event
• Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
• Bag checks are in operation at our events
• Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be in operation at our events
• CCTV in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
• Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
• Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
• Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
• Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
• Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks
• Follow instructions of event staff at all times
• On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event
If you have any feedback or questions about event security, please contact [email protected]